Monday, September 20, 2010

Oasis paintings for peace and wholehealth.

To see the range of  current paintings please visit my website.

The Oasis is all about a way of life that attempts to be self-sufficient
through  simple holistic living and a desire to help people to
feel a sense of well-being and peace.

Being creative is so much a part of this way of life so I paint to use
my own creative talent and offer the paintings as a source of enjoyment and relaxation. Their main purpose is  to offer a sense of vibrancy, animation,
colour and peace,-paintings to uplift the spirit.

They are too a way by which I can develop The Oasis in a self sufficient way.
I also offer a small range of CD's for relaxation and meditation-- please feel free to be in touch about these.

The Oasis evenings work with donations, ---with the paintings I suggest a price
that allows for flexibility depending on the circumstances.
If you look at my website and like a particular painting
I 'd love to hear from you  through the blog comment facility or by Email
so that we can discuss the cost, then if you feel happy about this
you can use the donate button on the side bar  here for payment.

I hope you enjoy looking at them.
Maureen.





No comments:

Post a Comment