Monday, November 1, 2010

A happy evening.


I think  that last friday's fundraiser was a happy relaxed evening for those who came.

I set out the table centrally so that refreshments could be enjoyed along with easy conversation after people had viewed the paintings at their leisure,and there cerainly was  an animated social interaction,- just as it should be I think.

I was very happy with the sale of paintings, and especially delighted that a friend bought 'Summer Fields'-
the painting shown above. She loved it, identified with it, and was intrigued when Ginny told her the story of how it grew and developed.

I had a email from her yesterday to say how happy she is with it. She has hung it in her study on a yellow wall;-a sunshine painting indeed!

So this is a good start for the 'Organic Growing'
project;-despite the hard work organising it,
the evening proved to be a happy one for all who came.---Thankyou for the support!
Maureen.





No comments:

Post a Comment