Thursday, December 2, 2010

                 Time of Hope and Promise.



So sorry if yesterday's blog seems negative, I just feel that it is a statement I had to make.

As for today, I choose to remember  that we are in Advent, the season of hope and promise, the beautiful, reflective movement into Christmas and all the wonder that it holds. Nothing can take away from this time the real peace and beauty that we are all seeking, if we try to keep open and simple and move with the heart.

I cling to this hope, this feeling that all can be well with the world;
without this hope I honestly feel that I could find no real meaning for life.





So I light the candles, burn the  spicy oils, decorate the tree with the little angel on top,
and  each night before our tiny Nativity crib I make my own simple prayer for Peace.
Maureen





                                          
                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment