Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dance of the Flames----Today's painting-----activity and stillness.


Dance of the Flames---acrylic on boxed canvas 24"x34"----€90

I was boasting the other day about the lovely sunny days we have been enjoying, -well this weekend has been stormy with gale force winds!

So how about a little warmth, colour, vibrancy, with the comfort of dancing flames.

I always try to infuse my paintings with colour, it is so much the way I see life.I feel too that today we are so much in need of an uplifting sense of animation and a balancing sense of stillness to truly appreciate the real beauty of living.

Fire seems to possess all of these qualities, and looking deep into the heart of the flames we are drawn into a mystery that centres on the very core of our being and
offers peace.
Mo.

'It's not what you look at that matters-it's what you see.'
              Henry David Thoreau





No comments:

Post a Comment