Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Red Red Wine------I needed it yesterday!

             
Yesterday morning did not go well! It was one of those mornings when despite a
supreme effort to stay calm, the compilation of small but irritating incidents multiplied minute by minute until the body wound itself into a tight knot of tension and every nerve jangled.

So it was with real gratitude and relief that we left for the studio and realised that it was infact a sunny day. Down there ,with the lightness and colour, with the sheltering palms and a few friends dropping in, things moved into a more balanced perspective. All not so bad really!

Especially that is as lunch time drew near, and we placed our little table just outside
at the top of the steps.---- Ah that sunshine, that blue blue sky, the inviting aroma of lunch and ofcourse that daily glass of wine.

How it softens my mood. Things seem simpler now; clearer,  more positive.My body relaxes along with my mind,tension melts away and I semi-drift happily in a mellow mood that somehow lifts me gently into a rather hazy, rosy glow.-----Thank God for the red red wine!
                          Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment