Monday, July 20, 2009

WOW-----THOSE PINK SHOES!


On this morning's walk we met the 'PINK SHOES'! We met the owner too ofcourse, but he prefers to be anonymous ---and bodiless on this occasion!! -- How cruel people are; they've been teasing him about the style and colour saying how feminine they are ,--- and he very decidedly a 'he' or is it a 'him'?!


Even so he has been singing their praises---(the shoes )--- saying how wonderfully functional they are.Soft, flexible, comfortable,--- and great for cleaning floors.So light too and certainly non-slip.He has decided though, that they will have to go, and he is going off to town to find some in BLACK.


How dreary! the pink shoes certainly brought a bit of lightness to brighten our day,---I will miss them! I'd even offer to buy them if I knew they would be good for dancing----- but sad to say---no such luck!!




1 comment:

  1. I have to agree that when these shoes first came out I thought they were the ugliest things on this planet. Having bought a pair last year I have to admit they really are extremely comfortable and good for your feet - I hasten to add I was a bit more discreet with the colour though - a khaki browny green colour makes them look much better. Have to say I HATE seeing the hideous bright colours that people seem to love to buy them in!

    ReplyDelete