Sunday, October 4, 2009

TODAY'S PAINTING----DAISIES.


Daisies.----textured acrylic on stretched canvas-- 12x8 inches---€ 100


Honestly it has been a very busy week, and sadly I have neglected my blog!

I really admire those fellow bloggers who, in the midst of the daily disruptions,crises and imminent chaos, stay composed, and unruffled. It takes a bit of extra activity and some unexpected happenings to throw me into a disoriented state! How I long for some magic potion to transport me to a state of blissful serenity, where I float through each day impervious to anything that tries to upset my balance, and treat each unexpected moment as an adventure! Ah well!----- and already I can see that next week is going to be busy!!



I try to take one day at a time-but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Jennifer Yane.



One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important.

Bertrand Russell.

1 comment:

  1. I love the quotation by Jennifer Yane - a very good way of putting it.

    ReplyDelete