Tuesday, December 22, 2009

MORE BITS AND PIECES OF CHRISTMAS .
























































I know that I move quite definitely into the sentimental at Christmas, but isn't that a lovely way to be? Suddenly I feel happier and Life takes on a deeper meaning. Anyway I can't be without our little Christmas collection,- those momentos, keepsakes, -those so familiar things that are an integral part of the scene , many appearing year after year, even if a bit battered and worn by now. The favourite bauble, the little glass tree, the glittery Christmas cushion, the Nativity Scene with the Baby just a little the worse for wear! So too I love the sense of Christmas cheer and celebration that comes with the festive food and drink----(moderation ofcourse!)

Most of all I love to bathe in the warmth that the spirit of Love radiates; the companionship, the bonhomie, the sharing and caring, the warm greetings sent from family and friends not with us.----- See Margo's Nativity card -a lovely example. -----And so a little medley of some more of the simple things I love at Christmas!



-------------------


Christmas waves a magic wand over this world and behold everything is softer and more beautiful.

Norman Vincent Peale.















No comments:

Post a Comment