Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Morning walk----dancing sunlight.


Off to an early start for our walk this morning, leave it any later
and the heat makes the return journey unbearable.
Round the corner we go and there----a feast for the eyes,-
sunlight dancing on the water, the background a silhouette
in sepia.The sparkling light draws me into a
rainbow aura,and I feel refreshed.

This morning sunrise always lifts my spirits.
There's a newness here, a freshness,
a deep resonant energy source that lifts me into it,
animating,invigorating, giving me hope for the new day.
Mo.

1 comment:

  1. One needs those positive re energising moments early morning to be able to get thru the rest of the day in the heat. Having said that we have not had a bad summer so far compared to previous years!

    ReplyDelete