Saturday, April 4, 2009

FLOWERS


I truly feel that plants and flowers are my sustenance as much as food! If I'm feeling jaded and my surroundings are in sympathy ---bring me a cheery plant or lightly scented flowers and in that moment there is a transformation of body, soul and surroundings! Also in that moment I simply have to believe in a God who is beautiful, loving and divinely creative!


Today's quotes:-


People from a planet without flowers would think we must be mad with joy the whole time, to have such things around us

Iris Murdoch.



Perfumes are the feelings of flowers.

Heinrich Heine.


I perhaps owe having become a painter to flowers.

Claude Monet.


If you've never been thrilled to the very edges of your soul by a flower in spring bloom, maybe your soul has never been in bloom.

Audra Foveo

No comments:

Post a Comment