Thursday, April 16, 2009

FLY WITH ME.


I know that my paintings and poetry try to convey a sense of lightness and colour, but these I believe to be the essence of Life, these and energy, all coming from a loving Source.I hold on to these as Reality, because otherwise for me nothing makes any sense.


Fly With Me.


We really should be flying you know!

We should soar to the heavens each day,

find a new life in the realm of light,

be happy with the clouds, the sun, the clear blue sky,----

saturate our senses with beautiful light.


We should rise to the heavens, float in space,

Feel free and happy and full of Life.

We should be as we can be, wish to be, and are;

we are love, we are light, we are stardust.

Believe me!



Today's Painting:- 'Light Reflections'-- watercolour --7x10 inches---€100
with mount.






No comments:

Post a Comment