Friday, August 7, 2009

TODAY'S PAINTING----LIVE WIRE.



Live wire. Textured acrylic on stretched canvas.---24x24 inches-----€220 (see website to purchase)


In the blog I try to stay faithful to The Oasis way of life ----really a journey to peace .This is a peace that incorporates all facets of life and believes that real peace has to mean living simply in a balanced way , using every part of oneself to live life lovingly and to the full with others. For me life is meant to be LIFE !


That's why I try to capture a lightness and brightness in my paintings---I feel we all need this so much today,--a simple awareness that life is beautiful, colourful and vibrant and we need to move within this animation as much as we can!


Seize from every moment its unique novelty and do not prepare your joys.


Andre Gide------Nourritures Terrestres.

No comments:

Post a Comment