Tuesday, August 4, 2009

PEACE PAINTING----NAZARETH.




Today's Painting----Nazareth.----Textured acrylic on canvas.




The concept of Peace is such a wide one I feel.---It covers the spectrum of personal, social, moral, spiritual issues and I also feel that it is the reality we are all searching for in our journey through life




When I think of Peace I suppose I visualise a state of perfect fulfillment, happiness and freedom; a clear perception of everything being real and true and beautiful, a sense of complete belonging and security, and the absolute certainty that this will always be so. Within this vision I am also certain that everyone and everything will be here, enjoying this same ecstatic feeling----a feeling of intense pervasive Love radiating from a Being who is the very source of it all.




Anyway, I long for this kind of Peace, I feel sure it is there for us all----and here in this world of ours one day!
If there is no peace it is because we have forgotten that we belong with one another.
Mother Teresa.

No comments:

Post a Comment