Saturday, September 5, 2009

AURIC PICTURE.






Auric Picture.




Years ago when living in England, friends sent me the above picture drawn by a very gifted man living near the shrine of the visionary Julian of Norwich. Accompanying the picture was a detailed explanation of the vision this person had experienced while drawing. He knew nothing about me, ---my friends had sent him a simple snapshot--myself wearing a yellow anorak. Although I did not understand too much of the accompanying notes at the time, ---over the years they have become so clear and are obviously of a very inspired prophetic nature.---This man was really able to look deeply into my soul suspending time.---- How wonderful if we could each look deeply into the soul of ourself and each other and know each other in a true way!



One may have a blazing hearth in one's soul and yet no one ever comes to sit by it. Passers- by see only a wisp of smoke from the chimney and continue on the way.


Vincent Van Gogh.



I simply believe that some part of the human Self or soul is not subject to the laws of space and time.


Carl Jung.




Souls wouldn't wear suits and ties, they'd wear blue jeans and sit cross legged with a glass of wine.
Carrie Latet

No comments:

Post a Comment