Tuesday, September 15, 2009

TODAY'S WEATHER!!


Still Summer-time!

To satisfy Bunty and to ease my conscience I have to admit that there wasn't the tiniest glimpse of the approach of autumn/winter today. Infact it was a sweltering south wind day with hardly a breath of that wind! Beautiful for swimming though ,with the sea lake-like, almost glassy this morning. ----I still intend to prepare myself though.Mind you I say this every year but I am always caught out!
Weather forecast for tonight--Dark.
George Carlin.








2 comments:

  1. Oh..to be so influential!! Ha ha. The sea is still 28C - that is tropical waters temperature. But have to admit, I love it when the first storms come and we start to see the green blades of grass suddenly appearing. I already feel so much more energised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must admit I love to see the green appearing too!

    ReplyDelete