Saturday, March 7, 2009

Starting The Blog




I'm starting the Blog with a view from the terrace to St. Paul's Island, from where the famous disciple landed onto the mainland - Malta - many years ago. I'm British - I live here in Malta, a tiny island in the middle of the Mediterranean. It's a land of deep history, ancient temples, sandstone, blue skies and sea - (well in the summer - this winter has been a rough one ! ).


Everyone here is longing for Spring for a much needed refreshment. For me Spring is a time of revitalisation and hope , the promise of new and beautiful things ! And so then I always feel the strong urge to paint ! My paintings want to express the colour , the vibrancy, the joy of living, so they are essentially happy paintings - they let me feel happy and I hope that they create a happy atmosphere wherever they go ! I hope to put up my paintings here - to see more you can visit my website :-


2 comments:

  1. Great start to the blog and the pictures you put up are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Bunt ---I'll try to keep it lively!

    ReplyDelete