Tuesday, March 17, 2009

- ---SPRING SONG---PAINTING FOR TODAY.


This morning I woke to the sound of birdsong-a joyful song, simple happy and uplifting!---SPRING has arrived and the sense of New Life is in the air! My weekly painting tries to capture this:- the lightness, the brightness, the colour, the energy, that each day gives as Life. I truly try to see Life in this way- often I don't 'make it'-- but I TRY!!---I feel deep inside an urge even a responsibility to acknowledge Life in this way, and to try to nurture it by living it as freely and as fully as I can! With the arrival of Spring I always feel a new clear space opening in front of me, I hope I can make it as light, happy, bright and vibrant as possible!---

Have a good Day!---- and a happy ST. PATRICK'S DAY to all of us who have ---' a little bit of IRISH


My Spring Poem:-


Colour my world in rainbow hues,

nothing drab or dreary,

this is my wish:-

to live in harmony with Life,

see the beauty of Creation up close,

rise into the morning sun,

touch Heaven with my heart.


Maureen (Mo)


Contact me by email if you would like to buy the painting:-

Size 24"x24" - acrylic on stretched canvas.

Price...... Euros 220 - free shipping.

1 comment:

  1. Painting and poem are both beautiful! I love the colors in this one.

    ReplyDelete