Friday, March 13, 2009

THINK POSITIVE!




I know it's Friday 13th ---but I'm going to be POSITIVE! Call me a stubborn optimist ---but there it is!


I had a dream once,--very vivid---and I painted the picture above to fix it in my mind. Symbolic ofcourse! You can read the painting any way you like, but I DID make it to the other shore!---Took a bit of doing though! I felt I was sinking, then suddenly I was lifted up, with a wonderful buoyant feeling,--completely uplifting and free.------I try to keep this dream constantly in mind!!


Anyway, this morning the sun is shining, the sky is a lovely clear blue, the birds are gliding above the sea , and our cheeky robin is showing off on the terrace.We have been for an early morning walk, chatted to the locals, enjoyed a REALLY GOOD cappuccino at the little Italian style cafe just past the square------Then back to WORK!


A good start! Hope you have a good day too!!


PS ---An afterthought! ----The kitchen sink suddenly sprang a leak yesterday. -Joe and friend spent the whole afternoon KEEPING CALM with screws, nuts and quick fix resin! It's not leaking this morning-----and I'm CONFIDENT!!


QUOTE FOR TODAY ----- LEO TOlSTOY


If you want to be happy ---BE !!


2 comments:

  1. Nice Stuff!

    Commendable Blog indeed!

    Dear Blogger, need your valuable feedback for:

    www.octandigital.com

    Regards,
    Mehta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting reading the meaning behind that picture. And lovely pic of the terrace from indoors too. Forgotten it was Friday 13th - good job I am not superstitious! And how sensible of old 'Leo' - so simple and obvious true.

    ReplyDelete