Saturday, July 3, 2010

Breakfast and scarlet flowers------




Scarlet flowers, a morning sky softly turning from pink to  blue,
faint stirring of bird-song. This is the moment close to my heart.


A silver sea below, a stillness, a hush,--- a peace.

This is the moment  that I need, to move into the noise
 and the bustle of the day and preserve an inside calm.



I am thankful for the blessings of this time,
-time that is somehow outside time:-
a closeness to God,a sense of at-oneness
with myself, everyone and everything,
the peace that pervades my being,
the gentle stirrings of a new day- new life.
  Wishing you all a beautiful morning!
Mo.


                                                                                                                        
                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment