Monday, June 7, 2010

The Empty Room.

Sun in an Empty Room----Hopper.



            I walk- light footsteps in an empty room.
                                       I see with clear vision my life erupting,
                                       moving into chaos in a moment of loss.
                                       I shout,- no one hears the cry.
  
                                      The stillness echoes in my heart tearing it open
                                      leaving me here,-alone with the light-and peace.
                                      A feeling so deep,here in a moment-everything.
                                      I see this in the stillness of my being,
                                       I find myself at last.
                                                               Mo.

Quotes for today:-
                             'A man may be so much of everything that he has nothing of anything'-Samuel Johnson.

'One's own self is well hidden from one's own self;of all mines of treasure
 one's own is the last to be dug up.'----Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche.

No comments:

Post a Comment