Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Here comes that wind again!

         

Last week was unbearably hot and sticky,the last few days have
been wild windy and cold,-well cold by comparison.
The weather is going crazy and I think it's sending me
a bit that way too,my body rhythms go up and down
like a yo yo.

I really try to keep each day positive, simple, balanced
and as rhythmic as possible,enjoying the moment
and seeking out the colourful and beautiful.
It's a difficult task here when there is a strong
north westerly battering on the windows
and rattling the doors,howling around
menacingly.

Windows ofcourse have to remain closed,
and yet dust seems to be everywhere inside and out.
Any washing is constantly tangling itself on the line
if not blowing away over the roof tops never to be seen again.

Our poor little fig and pomegranate trees
are being constantly battered and I can't bear to look out
 at them, and as for the lovely scarlet geraniums---well,
I leave you to imagine.

Honestly I keep trying to find the positive side to this,
I really do.It reminds me of teaching days
and the kids on those windy days going
quite wild in the playground and the classroom!

Oh well---nothing for it I suppose but to keep
trying to look on the bright side, sending out those calm, positive,
 rythmic vibes, and praying for better things tomorrow.
Apologies for this uninspiring, uncreative,negatively
dominated blog,-----but being honest is what blogging
 is all about isn't it?
Mo.


                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment