Friday, June 11, 2010

Sparkle sparkle----the water dance.



My camera is't an expensive one, and not very good for zooming in,
but in the evening when I look below and see the sun sparkling
on the water,I just can't resist a picture. There is something
magical, something ethereal that draws me, lets me dance within
 the sparkle,and feel part of it.There's a dazzling,
scintillating lightness that intoxicates the senses,
and in a moment reveals the very essence,- the very spirit of God.

watercolour 6"x10"

The water dance,- God's spirit dancing on the water,ennervating,
 animating, scintillating, shining, dazzling me.I  breathe in
this life force,  melt into it,feel at one with it,at one with life.
Here,- reflected in the brightness , I find myself at peace.
Mo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment