Friday, June 25, 2010

Summer scene-and weekly painting.




The hot weather has returned, so to complement the summer scene
- a little watercolour- 'Solitude.' It's only 7"x5"
 with a narrow off -white mount, and is on cotton watercolour paper.


Palm trees abound here, some fairly new, some really old,
and those peaceful palms outside my 'Oasis' studio
are quite ancient.----I love the atmosphere
 and sense of history.

I called this painting 'Solitude' because of the ambience
of peace that I felt as I worked. Early morning, birdsong,
a sense of stillness, a deep feeling of being alone yet not alone.


Palms speak to me of blue skies,sunshine,lazy, shady hours,
peace, tranquility and refreshment. Within the
encirclement of these majestic trees,one can
dream dreams and feel free.


If you are interested in the watercolour-Solitude- as a gift
just be in touch by comment or Email.- guide price is 20 euros+P. P.
 Mo.


No comments:

Post a Comment