Monday, April 19, 2010

P.S.-----MY SECOND POST TODAY!

                                                  

                  I have been reluctant to point to Pope Benedict's visit
                  to Malta,----so much has been said. However I have 
                   just come across this new video and I wanted to              
                 record  it. I was gladdened to see  the welcome given by
                  the young people. He looked tired and strained despite
                  his smiles and I am sure he must have felt comforted.

                  As for the young folk.---As a teacher my heart goes
                 out to their deep need for meaningful direction in a troubled world.
                 May we all find that real Peace we are looking for.
                                                Mo.

                   
                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment