Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Visualising, imagining, and a quickie energiser!

My painting for today-Blossom Time.


'It's not what you look at that matters it's what you see.'
Henry David Thoreau.

I believe so much in the power of the imagination. As a teacher I
have seen youngsters freed from deep complexes to
give themselves new confidence and freedom.
I have seen it reveal all kind of abilities and talents
lying there hidden and latent.

 I use my imagination when I paint, hoping that
 the feeling, the mood, the lightness will convey themselves
to those who enjoy the paintings. They offer an entry to a world
 where the senses and emotions are given free reign
to wander as lightly and colourfully
  as they wish,
hopefully always seeking the beautiful,
 the happy, the peaceful.My art work
tries to offer through simplicity, scope
for the imagination to take over.

A QUICK ENERGISER------
--------------------------------

So,-just relax for a moment, take a deep
slow breath,and move into a scene of sunshine and blossoms.
----It's very beautiful here. Petals drift like snow,
a sweet fragrance hovers.The air around you is full of
 light.It's a colourful light, soft and absorbent.
Your body too feels light  and soft
 -you are drawing these energy particles into yourself,
 letting them circulate freely
as you breathe gently and deeply.

How free you feel here, how light,how easy!
New life, new energy,new well-being.
A sense of oneness and wholeness.
a deep -deep feeling of
vibrant,comforting peace
as you float away.-------
Mo.




      

No comments:

Post a Comment