Thursday, May 27, 2010

Love Song number two-------

 As I said yesterday, I find it impossible to decide on a
limited number of favourites, I love so many, each with its
own unique style and appeal. Some happy, some sad, some
evocative, some haunting,----but to me so memorable in
their own way----

                                                   

The first time I heard 'Annie's Song' it was James Galway
on the flute, and it was so beautiful that it moved me to tears.
It was wonderful to then hear John Denver and realise that the
lyrics are just as effective as the melody.The simple, natural metaphors
touch the soul. Somehow it's a song that I just couldn't
leave off my long list!

                                                   


Hoping that they both make your day lighter!
                                          Mo.
                                                 

                                                    



                      

2 comments: