Thursday, May 6, 2010

ON OUR WAY TO THE COFFEE SHOP.------MORNING SUNRISE!

                                                                                       

I just couldn't resist taking this picture on the way to the coffee shop
this morning. As we approached Buggiba Square, all was silent,
just the faint echo of our footsteps.
Tall palms lined our way, silhouetted  against a rosy sky,
the sun itself pale gold.

As always something magical,
 something spiritual in these early mornings.
It's an 'outside of time moment' a glimpse of reality,
unspoiled,untouched,simply being,- and in that being offers
a quiet beauty that stirs the heart and the soul
 to their very core.

I realise how often we let these moments pass unnoticed;
 I am trying to open myself more to an awareness of these simple treasures.
I realise too that  they provide refreshment,nourishment,
 a fortification that is invaluable,-the srength to keep me buoyant,
to recall them from deep within as I enter
the hurly burly. of day to day activity.
 Mo.

Sunrise---- ,
pure golden moments
of
pink -washed peace.
Mo.








                                                                                     

2 comments:

  1. How did you find a coffee shop open at dawn? I bet it tastes good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mare Azzurro opens before 6-30, and yes it is great coffee.He has a special Italian machine!

    ReplyDelete