Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday morning------but I'm thinking positive thoughts!

                                                                            
   Cherry Pink and Apple Blossom White.    Perez Prado and orchestra.

       IIt's monday morning again!----and before I start complaining
and thinking about all those negative possibilities that could
emerge, I'm turning my thoughts to all things positive.

I have much to be thankful for. This morning began with a peaceful'
early walk by the sea.Still dark but a rosy dawn just peeping
through and  gentle stirrings of bird -song.----A leisurely breakfast,
and all the signs of a beautiful Spring day with the sky now a beautiful
cloudless blue.

Spring ofcourse means blossoms, and later on the way to the studio
blossoms will line our way.The oleander, the mimosa and the 'heady'
scent of the 'mock orange',-philadelphus I think it is.

So what does it matter if there is some intrusion of inevitable
noise and clutter later in the day? I will take these beautiful moments
 of sight,, sound and smell to invigorate me as and when I can,
appreciating them fully for their energy and refreshment.

And indeed what better way to add to this than by taking
a few minutes to soak myself in that catchy tune
by the Cuban Perez  Prado and his famous orchestra,----I know
that I'll be humming it all day,---and you may even catch
 me dancing down the street!
                            Mo.

No comments:

Post a Comment