Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A week of love songs------and number one is-----

I decided that I'm in need of some relaxation,
inspiration and motivation, so what better than
 a week of Love Songs? I am certainly motivated
 and inspired, the trouble is with the relaxation side.
Songs and tunes keep tumbling into my head by the dozen,
 they go on and on  and on-----! So I've decided to choose
 them  fairly randomly, not as absolute favourites
 in an ordered way ,-simply songs that I love and enjoy,
songs that  let me feel happy and  uplifted,----


                                                       

The first time I heard this I felt it was different from their usual style,
the same clarity and simplicity though.I love the lyrics and ofcourse in its
simplicity it lends itself to various interpretations. I heard a later
version by Paul, and I felt that It was spoilt by too heavy backing.
Just can't complain about Ray Charles' version quite a contrast. ---hope you enjoy them!----I'd love to know your choices.
                                     Mo.

                                                        

                                                 
                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment