Friday, February 5, 2010

LIFE'S LIKE THAT!

Yesterday we set off on a brisk start -----lots of things to do in the studio.I wanted to finish my latest collage,then photograph recent  paintings for my website.Joe intended to tidy up the plants and work on a few odd jobs.------
 On the way down we were greeted by one of our friends who loves to talk!We enjoyed the conversation and moved on.The studio was warm ,cosy and bathed in sunlight so  I settled down to work.A few minutes later, a head popped round the door,- it was Lina our Italian neighbour, bringing us a fresh  batch of her'never to be forgotten 'wholemeal bread. Then as if hearing the kettle boil, Joe F. and Ingrid were there on the doorstep, Joe sporting his inevitable camera, and his lively personality.
   So ofcourse we  sat down to hot coffee, cookies and an animated chat.Nothing extraordinary,-recipes, creativity,weather etc.I don't think we set the world to rights,but however simple, the talk was animated, full of humour, we entered into it with zest, and the hours passed quickly.Maybe we were helped a little by the last  of the pomegranate liqueur!All in all a great morning!
So it just goes to show that yesterday's early morning wish for life to be simple, varied, spontaneous, not rigid,actually came true. I didn't do much work, but I really had a great time enjoying life as life!
                                                   Mo.

 I need neither future nor past, but to learn to take today not too fast.
                                                         Jeb Dickerson.

My life has a superb cast, but I can't figure out the plot.
                                                                     Ashleigh Brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment