Monday, January 25, 2010

COLLAGE CRAZY!


                                                           FLOWERS-COLLAGE-10"X6"
Today has really been one of those days!You know what I mean? Not seriously so, just irritating, annoying, frustrating stress -making etc. in that horrible niggling way it has.So to get myself back into balance ,back to that unruffled, positive-thinking approach,- I have to say I went a little 'collage crazy.'
          Great relief!----I thoroughly enjoyed making a mess with the paints, the glue,the paper, the materials. I also enjoyed giving vent to my feelings with,---- I need to say it,----a quite aggressive approach with the scissors! I needed some concentration though so that sobered me just a little.----- I'm happy to report that the sense of  freedom and a bit of recklessness restored my sense of humour and this lightness  brightness and colour put the day into a more sane perspective before things went leaping out of control!
       So you know the remedy now  if you're about to' lose the cool'-----go a bit 'collage crazy'-------it's great therapy!!
                                                                                          Mo.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to be able to vent out in some way - and in a constructive way is the best way! I am waiting for the wind to turn so that I can go windsurfing, but unfortunately I know it's NOT going to turn :(( Oh well, will have to find a way to vent MY frustration now!!

    ReplyDelete