Tuesday, January 26, 2010

SIMPLE SYSTEM OF ENERGISING.





               
                           ACRYLIC PAINTING-28"X 28"------'LIVEWIRE

I  truly believe that it's no good doing all the exercise under the sun, eating the right wholesome food, getting the right amount of rest, if I forget all about how this works best.For me, the only way it all makes sense is to see a holistic picture of life and each individual.I hope that if I try sincerely to live in harmony with God's Life -force, that Spirit of Life who is the very source of it all, then I can actually draw on that energy to supplement and amplify my own.-Positive love energy that needs to be used positively with love to further its momentum in the environment and even if in a little way, help let life be truly life as it should be For me this gives my own life a meaning that makes sense, so I try to build it into daily living as an fundamental core.------- An exercise I try to use daily goes like this:-

Concentrate on a simple belief in your ability to dominate negativity by breathing in God's Life -force.combining it with your own and letting it magnify and amplify as it circulates through your body, mind and whole being.

                                            EXERCISE.
Simple visualisation of energy, through breathing in a colourful supply of particles and transmitting them through the body in an active way, through dancing, or your own free movement.  Breathe in the energy and the colour and let this circulate  freely, breathe out and see it resonating, vibrating and extending into the atmosphere, giving an amplified strengthened supply to those absorbing it,-only positive, vibrant, strengthening love energy.
                                                   Mo.
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment