Tuesday, January 19, 2010

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL WORLD!



             Sunshine through the window,
          a clear blue sky,
          the breeze gently ruffling curtains
          that let in the morning-
          a morning full of promise
          showing me the way;----
           the way beyond myself---
           see myself in retrospect,
           deep inside the caverns of my mind,
           see what I am here to see------

          To see a world-everything beautiful,
           Beauty reigns in splendid knowing
           that this day is perfect.

           I see this  so clearly deep in my heart 
           This moment---the end of my journey,
           this morning sun - the promise
            of that perfect Day.
                                       Mo.
                      


           

2 comments:

  1. What a delightfully colorful blog you have, Mo! Fun to know you sometimes take a peek at mine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Willow.----I'll keep on peeping at your blog now that you know!

    ReplyDelete