Wednesday, January 13, 2010

SUNSHINE GIRL----.TODAY'S PAINTING.



Today is a grey day so I think we need a little sunshine and colour! Sunshine Girl is in some ways a fun painting but on another level she is more expressionist in that she symbolises for me those qualities that I see as essential ingredients of true life and living:------colour lightness brightness warmth love humour joie de vivre vitality exuberance simplicity and a sense of feeling free!----Sunshine Girl is all of these,she sends out peaceful, positive vibes, and really I see her as an embodiment of what I would like to be.
                                  Mo.


Sunshine Girl-Acrylic on stretched canvas----24"x24"                           

1 comment:

  1. I know! I keep forgetting all these things. What I need to do is type them all out and laminate them and keep them stuck up on the wall. Iam finding very hot steam Vicks inhalations are helping alot at the moment.
    Batton down tonight cos you are going to have some strong northerly winds coming head on straight into you.

    ReplyDelete