Friday, January 8, 2010

HOT SPICY AND HEALTHY----GINGER DRINK.


Good News!--- We enjoy using herbs and spices and this ginger drink is a real winter warmer.Great for the digestion the immune system and the circulation,and hopefully is warding off those winter sniffles! You can ofcourse adjust the ingredients to suit your taste:----we like it hot! ----Makes enough for two and is so good!



Blend the following:-

One large juicy lemon.

Two cloves garlic -chopped

One inch chunk of fresh root ginger- chopped

Dessertspoon of pure honey.

Enough water for two cups.

Heat and drink piping hot---add more honey if you like.



Food is an important part of a balanced diet.---Fran Lebowitz.




2 comments:

  1. I think I will try that concoction after supper. Nothing seems to be shifting what I have right now and my frustration levels cannot take much more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUNTY,- I THOUGHT YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS DRINK. I MAKE IT UP FOR YOUR MUM REGULARLY- SHE FINDS IT GOOD. SORRY YOU ARE HAVING SUCH A ROUGH TIME.

    ReplyDelete