Friday, January 22, 2010

PEACE AND PROTECTIVE PALMS..




         The first time I set eyes on the little room tucked away in the corner of the old Palazzo Pescatore I knew that It would be ideal for The Oasis Studio. I was drawn to the sense of peace and stillness, a feeling that this would be a lovely place to be.....And so it is! ---Although quite near a busy road I find it such a comforting, inspiring place  : it frees me from stress and moves me into a timeless moment of relaxed creativity -a lightness of being where painting is a joyful experience.I feel sure that much of the atmosphere is bound to the  old palm trees within the grounds.Solid and sturdy , they have seen and endured much of life and living,and here they are still, encircling me with their comforting protection ---offering a healing moment.

They breathe sweet music, embrace me in their timeless dance, then whisper words of peace.
                  Mo.

No comments:

Post a Comment