Saturday, January 9, 2010

HOW I MISS IT----- SNOW!

The pictures here were sent by readers to The Northern Echo newspaper, based in  England - a lovely selection for those snowy days that they are experiencing.

I know it causes chaos but how I miss that first fall of snow! The stillness, the peace

 the purity, all these for me have an unsurpassed magic that  has never failed to inspire me with a sense of wonder and delight.Here in Malta  the better winter days are filled with the intense, beautiful blue of sea and sky, one melting into the other, an infinite sense of space,- yet still my heart longs for that first snowy fall.

Timeless moment,soul searingly exquisite,---a glimpse of Eternity.
                                                                                Mo.



       

No comments:

Post a Comment