Monday, January 18, 2010

A WORLD OF MUSIC!


On a grey day like today- how I need music!-Like colour its that vital ingredient that  speaks to my senses and lets me feel alive! Always when I need to lift the spirit Putamayo World Music is one of my favourites. If you're feeling energetic you can sneak in a little dance or two if nobody's looking, but whatever you decide there really is a choice to suit the mood. Everything from jazz, blues rock to classic- it has an upbeat selection of music from around the world. The C.D. covers feature the art of Nicola Heindi and are so inspired and cheerful.So if you're feeling low----give it a go!--- See you there! 


Also Putamayo in response to the Haitian disaster are re-activating their French Caribbean C.D. Throughout 2010 they will be donating 100% of their proceeds from the sale of each .C.D. to Yele Haiti  a non-profit relief organisation.
                            http://www.putamayo.com/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment